Do you want to be part of a global network with a deep history of leading the emotional intelligence movement? Are you looking for that “perfect blend” of science and practice, simplicity and depth?
1. Credible Experts
All our master trainers have extensive experience, often the organization’s senior leaders run the programs. We are authors, researchers, teachers, coaches, and educators who have used these tools and processes in our work and lives.
“A best-in-class process to bring EQ concepts to life.”
–Cynthia Ng, SVP Learning and Development HSBC
We are an international organization led by experts around the world. Our approach has proven successful for people from over a hundred countries and dozens and dozens of different backgrounds.
“Six Seconds is providing us with a new set of tools to offer our management team, allowing them to strengthen and better utilize relationships with their customers and employees. This program is a must for those companies wanting to take their leadership teams to a new level and be competitive in today’s ever changing environment.”
– Jimmy Daniel, Senior Management Facilitator HRD, FedEx Express
The Six Seconds Model is simple, clear, action-oriented. For us, EQ is not something to “talk about,” it’s something to put in action.
“There are many EQ training programs but Six Seconds and its phenomenal trainers are the real thing. You will be personally and professionally transformed.”
– Kathleen Ruby, PhD., Director of Wellness and Leadership Development WSU College of Veterinary Medicine
We offer an extensive library of tools, programs, books, and processes united around a powerful model.
Certified Associates also have access to our extensive EQ Cert Library of modules and resources.
Six Seconds offers a complete range of TTT Certifications to build toward true mastery.
Probably the best training course I have ever attended in 25 years of business.
James Dewar, Director, RMD Kwikform
5. Brain Based
Our programs are engaging, powerful, and fun. Blending experiential learning, reflection, laughter, projects, current neuroscience, compelling media, and a constructivist educational design, Six Seconds courses inspire deep and meaningful learning.
This virtual certification was in one word — Awesome! I love the simplicity of the Six Seconds Model. The SEI assessment reports are also easy to understand…the AHA moments are endless.
– Anita Torres, President, Alternative Learning Designs, LLC
Participants evaluated that the EQC program increased their EQ toolbox by 313%, and when asked if the course would help them improve performance at work, they said it was 10 out of 10 (here are some course evals: 1, 2, 3). Delegates call it “life changing and affirming,” and “a transformational experience for everyone serious about emotional intelligence,” and rate it 9.14/10 on “this course changed my life.”
The Six Seconds Difference
Widely known as the leaders in emotional intelligence development, Six Seconds expertise and reputation comes from…
- Forming as the first organization exclusively providing EQ certification training around the world. The first global organization 100% focused on emotional intelligence development, Six Seconds is the “gold standard” for certification programs
- The powerful and actionable Six Seconds Model which provides a practical framework for actually USING EQ
- A complete range of professional certification programs allowing true depth and mastery
- In-depth, extensive library of development tools and scientifically validated assessments
- 45 years of practical, internationally recognized and award-winning teaching experience to a huge range of clients in business, education, and government world-wide — our Chairman, Karen McCown, began doing this work in 1967.
- As a publisher of best-in-class assessment tools and award-winning materials, Six Seconds’ content is innovative, current, and effective.
- The most extensive global network of any emotional intelligence training provider — offices in ten nations, certified trainers are delivering programs in over 70 countries and most US states, resources in many languages.
- Our Self-Science curriculum — featured as an ideal model in Daniel Goleman’s Emotional Intelligence.
- A balance of serious science and practical applications – see our advisory board.
- An incredibly supportive, mission-driven group of allies who are truly committed to doing this work, and walking the talk.
- Accredited, solid programs with a robust methodology and strong scientific basis — made practical.